The ASTRA 1x1 bicolour panel builds on the legacy of the original 1x1 fixture This innovative new daylight to tungsten tuneable colour model is designed with high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom designed TIR optics.
These tightly binned LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the ASTRA 1x1 with superior colour reproduction and a light output that is up to four times brighter than traditional LED panels, comparable to a 575w HMI or 2K Tungsten! This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
- Output is 4X brighter than the original 1x1 LED panel
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
- Superior colour reproduction
- High colour rendition (CRI)
- Adjustable (daylight to tungsten), accurate colour temperatures
- Efficient thermal management with user selectable dual cooling mode
- Completely silent passive cooling mode
- Ultra-quiet active cooling mode with double light output
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
- No noticeable colour shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- DMX controllable - allows the brightness, colour temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX