- On 16th & 17th April the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam hosted the Riot Games League of Legends EU Finals in front of thousands of enthusiastic fans.
- Blinding Light worked with lighting designers Arnold Serame and Mat Stovall and production company, Concom Inc. along with production manager Ben Vignola to supply a large moving light rig that would take centre stage at the event.
- Nearly 200 moving lights along with Colourforce LED battens were used to create a comprehensive rig controlled by two Grand MA 2 consoles via a Luminex data network.
- Due to the complex nature of the event, the production schedule relied on the lighting system being loaded in and ready to fly almost immediately. It was imperative that Blinding Light ensured all the equipment was prepped in advance with their famous attention to detail, making sure the rig was rigged and working in record time.
- Crew chief Martin Scott headed up a 10 man lighting crew on site, which included a dedicated Grand MA system technician, to execute the load in and two show days.
62 Martin Mac Viper Performance
80 Martin Mac Aura XB
14 Chroma-Q Colorforce 48 LED Batten
36 Vari*lite 3500 Wash
8 Clay Paky Sharpy Wash
4 Clay Paky Sharpy Spot
16 x SGM P5 wash light
Two Grand MA 2 Consoles via a Luminex network
Lighting, trucking and crew services
Health and safety documentation