- Wella Professionals' annual TrendVision Award UK & Final is the must-attend event in the hairdressing calendar and this year was no exception.
- Over 200 fixtures were used to light the 2015 trend catwalk and awards dinner held at The Roundhouse in London.
- Generic fixtures including Source Four Profiles, Junior Zooms and F51 Fresnels were used to illuminate the catwalk as trends for 2015 were unveiled.
- Clay Paky K20 B-Eyes and Sun Strips were used to light an elevated stage area with 9 individual segments and provide a unique ‘rock & roll’ vibe to the performance area.
- Additional moving lights including Alpha Sport 800 QWOs, Sharpy Wash 330s and A-leda K10s were also used to provide dramatic colour washes.
- The rig was programmed and operated by Ben Cash on a GrandMA lighting desk based on designs developed by Blinding Light’s Head of Design, Anthony (Turbo) Hall.
“The lighting at this Year TrendVision Award UK & Final was outstanding far surpassing previous years, and our expectations. Blinding light were a true partner and we couldn’t have delivered such an exceptional birthday show without them. Big thank you to Turbo and the rest of the Blinding Light team” WRG Senior Producer.
Clay Paky K20 B-Eyes, Alpha Spot 800 QWOs, Sharpy Wash 330s, A-leda K10s
ADB F51 Fresnels
Miltec LED Batterns
Source Four Profiles & Junior Zooms
Lighting design & drawings
Lighting Project management & pre-production
Supply of lighting & crew