- Blinding light was delighted to support Flare Lighting on the high profile Christmas Lights switch on event at Westfield London.
- This year’s switch on featured a set from MOBO award winning solo artist Rita Ora and the Sheppard’s Bush shopping centre wanted to create a real wow factor and concert experience using additional moving lights.
- Blinding Light’s project management team worked closely with Flare to supply additional lighting that would complement the existing in house equipment for show.
- Flare’s design incorporated 3 horizontal trusses at different heights interspersed with A.leda K10 LED Wash Lights, Robe Pointes and Sunstrips.
- All the lighting was controlled using a Grand MA lighting desk.
Check out the video below:
Clay Paky A.leda K10s
SGM X5 LED Strobes
Robert Juliat Followspots
Supply of lighting