- When it came to launching the all new Range Rover back in 2012, our team spent 12 weeks in the Moroccan dessert creating an unforgettable spectacular to match the impressive features of Land Rover’s latest luxury 4x4.
- The event took place across two different locations. At the Marrakech Rich Track pit complex a full scale cleaning and maintenance operation was set up to ensure all cars were pristine before staff journalists and premium customers put the car through its paces in the dessert and mountains. While at the Four Seasons hotel in Marrakech, Land Rover staff learnt all about the new Range Rover in a high spec conference and classroom environment.
- We supplied site lighting and power distribution for vehicle operations at the Marrakechrac track pit complex to allow 24hr operations so that cars could be cleaned & worked on around the clock.
- We also supplied lighting, power and rigging for conference space and an outdoor dinner. The conference set design was a replica of the new range rover grill with over 250m of LED tape inset to allow the set to glow during presentations and pulse during the reveal of the car. Mac 700’s & Mac 301’s were used to add texture and colour when required to the set and cars.
- Outside 12 MAC 700s in inflatable domes and a number of Studio Due Archiled 150s were used to highlight palm trees, buildings & pool areas in and around the dining area to add to the experience.
Martin MAC 700
Studio Due Archiled 150