Blinding Light is growing rapidly and we are always on the look out for new talent to complement our existing team. Whether you are looking for a permanent full-time role or you are a freelancer that would like to add their name to our database, you've come to the right place.
Our latest vacancies are listed below with a summary of the key roles and responsibilites. If you think you've got what it takes and want to join a company that puts quality at the forefront of everything that it does, we'd love to hear from you. To apply for any of the roles below, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to join our freelance database, please click here to complete our sign up form
We have a number of warehouse technician positions available that would suit all levels of experience. As well as working in a fast-paced and friendly environment, there would also be an opportunity for the right individuals to get an opening into the entertainment industry. The role will also provide a fantastic chance to learn all aspects of how to prepare, test & operate lighting & equipment to the highest standards.
- To test, prepare and service lighting and rigging equipment in line with the company's standards
- Check in, returning and de-prepping of equipment
- Ensure department is kept clean, tidy and in order
- Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Head of Department
- Flexibility (ability to work overtime when required)
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment which includes heavy lifting