Blinding Light is growing rapidly and we are always on the look out for new talent to complement our existing team. Whether you are looking for a permanent full-time role or you are a freelancer that would like to add their name to our database, you've come to the right place.
Our latest vacancies are listed below with a summary of the key roles and responsibilites. If you think you've got what it takes and want to join a company that puts quality at the forefront of everything that it does, we'd love to hear from you. To apply for any of the roles below, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you would like to join our freelance database, please click here to complete our sign up form
We have a number of warehouse technician positions available that would suit all levels of experience. As well as working in a fast-paced and friendly environment, there would also be an opportunity for the right individuals to get an opening into the entertainment industry. The role will also provide a fantastic chance to learn all aspects of how to prepare, test & operate lighting & equipment to the highest standards.
- To test, prepare and service lighting and rigging equipment in line with the company's standards
- Check in, returning and de-prepping of equipment
- Ensure department is kept clean, tidy and in order
- Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Head of Department
- Flexibility (ability to work overtime when required)
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment which includes heavy lifting
- Basic electrical knowledge an advantage (although full training will be given)
- Knowledge / experience of lighting or live event industry
Junior Project Co-Ordinator
We are a rapidly growing company and require a Junior Project Coordinator to work as part of our projects team in a fast-paced and demanding office environment. You must be confident, resourceful and flexible, with an excellent telephone manner and be willing to multi-task on a variety of administration and project based assignments.
- The role of Junior Project Coordinator is to complete administrative tasks as required by the project delivery team to ensure that event and site activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with managing the availability of, booking and communicating with freelance crew members.
- Assisting colleagues with administration of project-based tasks
- Some Social Media updating and monitoring.
- Project research / opportunity planning as necessary
The successful applicant will be:
- Interested in the live event industry
- Organised, with excellent administrative skills
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proficient in handling calls with an excellent telephone manner
- A strong personality, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A self-starter, able to work on their own as well as part of the team